It’s easy to enjoy the latest blockbusters in striking high definition on Vision Film. Once you’ve followed this handy guide, you’ll be able to access all our HD movies (including 10 hot new titles each month) via the remote, without leaving your sofa. So there’s no need to pop to the shops, call an order line or wait for the post!
You’re able to watch lots of fantastic HD blockbusters at any one time on Vision Film. You can download these in one go – and only pay for the ones you watch.
Unlike other pay-per-view movie services, there’s no need to wait for start times – once downloaded, the movie’s ready to watch when you are. To choose your movie, simply press ‘On Demand’ on your remote, select ‘Film’, then go to the ‘HD’ section.
Check out these top flicks, which you’ll be able to enjoy in HD – and remember, you’ll only get charged when you press ‘Play’!
- The Karate Kid (on now)
- Knight And Day (on now)
- Jonah Hex (on now)
- The A-Team (on now)
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (on now)
- Toy Story 3 (on now)
- Devil (on now)
- The Hole (on now)
- Salt (from 24 January)
- The Last Exorcism (from 26 January)
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (from 31 January)
- The Town (from 31 January)
Are you HD Ready?
To enjoy all these great titles in striking HD, make sure you follow these three steps:
- You need an ‘HD Ready’ TV. Check if your TV is already HD ready at www.hdready.co.ukor look for the ‘HD Ready’ icon on the front of your TV set.
- Check you’re using an HDMI cable. You need to use this to connect your Vision+ box to your HDTV instead of a SCART cable. If you don’t have one, visit www.bt.com/shop/HDMIoffer
- Update your screen settings. Once connected, simply press the BT Vision button, select Settings > TV Settings > Screen Aspect Ratio and pick one of the high definition options – either 720p or 1080i – to suit your TV set.
For more information on setting up HD, visit our support centre.
Follow BT Vision on Twitter